- To encourage the opposing party to settle the dispute.
- To get what you’re owed!
- To stop a behaviour that is causing you problems.
- It’s 10 times cheaper than services provided by a lawyer*.
- It takes 10 minutes, from the comfort of your own home.
- It’s safe and non-confrontational (no contact with the opposing party).
- The demand letter is the first step if you intend on taking someone to court.
- If you’re seeking an amount of money, the demand letter serves as the date upon which interest on the amount starts to accumulate. * Based on Canadian Lawyer
Use BidSettle because it’s 10 times cheaper than a lawyer and it’s much faster.
Lawyer (10 years experience) = average of $360 per hour in Canada *
2 to 3 day civil trial = average of $31 330 in Canada
* Based on Canadian Lawyer
Why send a demand letter with BidSettle ?
Why negotiate online with BidSettle ?
- Even if the opposing party doesn’t want to negotiate with you, having an open communication channel increases your chances of settling your dispute.
- More than 90% of cases settle, even if parties aren’t willing to consider each other’s position at first.
- BidSettle is 10 times cheaper than a lawyer*.
- Avoid an expensive trial: on average, a 2 to 3 day trial costs between $20 000 and $30 000.
- To get what you’re owed quickly.
- Registration takes less than 10 minutes.
- It’s safe and non-confrontational (no contact with the opposing party). * Based on Canadian Lawyer
“BidSettle.com is a commendable initiative for people who intend to settle their non-complex lawsuits at little cost and this project fits well into the new judicial culture.”The Honourable François Rolland - Chief Justice of the Superior Court of Quebec from 2004 to 2015